StockChartX HTML5 is our original premium-quality HTML5 financial charting component for web and mobile applications.
Developed from an entirely different code-base than StockChartX Web & Mobile Edition, StockChartX HTML5 allows developers to chart real-time financial data, embed objects such as buy and sell arrows, add images to charts, embed social media links, add trend lines and other line studies, insert technical indicators, and much more.
Great for Websites
StockChartX HTML5 runs in any browser without the use of plugins. It works in Internet Explorer, Safari, FireFox, and Chrome. It also works on tablets and smart-phones. Please read our article about when to use HTML5.
On a mobile device, such as an iPad, Android, or Windows Surface, StockChartX HTML5 can be manipulated using touch gestures like pinch, swipe, and tap. On a computer with a web browser, StockChartX HTML5 has a full set of mouse and keyboard controls. This provides a full technical analysis tool set, with a common user interface and look and feel, across all devices.
Traders Love It
We asked more than 1,200 traders which charting features and technical indicators they wanted in StockChartX. There were lots of valuable feature requests, and we added them all.
StockChartX features real-time, tick-by-tick charting with High-Low-Close bars, Open-High-Low-Close bars, and Candlestick charts. You can chart real-time market data; insert buy, sell, or exit symbols; insert text, trend lines, custom images, multiple indicators, and overlay indicators (share scales); print charts; save and load charts, and more.
Not enough? You can also add additional functionalities by customizing the chart.
StockChartX also features over 80 popular technical indicators which can be customized with user-defined parameters. Our technical indicators have been validated by their authors whenever possible, so you can be sure the calculations are correct. That's why our technical indicator library has won numerous awards by Futures magazine and Stocks & Commodities magazine.
We recently added Elder Ray, Keltner Channel, Coppock Curve, Twiggs Money Flow and other popular indicators. We're also working to add more than twice as many technical indicators soon!
When we originally developed StockChartX, we could not find a financial charting component robust enough to meet the requirements of our clients. It seemed that all stock chart libraries out there were developed by... well, charting component companies.
The reality is that charting component companies seem to know very little, if anything, about finance. Their financial charting libraries are normally bundled with other standard charting components: doughnut charts, pie charts, fancy 3D surface charts and reporting engines.
The majority of charting products out there produce financial charts which are inadequate because their financial charting interfaces were designed as an afterthought.
So we decided to build our own financial charting component to meet our clients' needs. Today, StockChartX is the preferred stock charting component of developers and traders around the world.
Get Started with StockChartX HTML5 >
StockChartX HTML5 Edition Features
- StockChartX HTML5 supports all of the popular stock chart display styles: Candlestick, OHLCV, OHLC, HLC, and Heiken Ashi Candles. Each of these chart styles can be update in real-time using our Super WebSocket Data Server.
- Smooth anti-aliased painting for all technical indicators and line studies.
- Real-time automatic technical analysis updating.
- Support for built-in Line Studies.
- StockChartX HTML5 was designed for super high performance real-time trading.
- An unlimited number of series can be displayed in just one chart.
- Data can be imported into StockChartX from any database, text file format, or real-time feed.
- Zoom-in, Zoom-out, scroll-left, and scroll-right programmatically or via the keyboard or mouse wheel.
- Supports trend line drawing, objects (buy/sell arrows, text, etc.) and more.
- Users can save/load charts, restoring data, indicators, colors, drawings, period objects and more.