Earn Revenue with Modulus
The Modulus Value Added Reseller (VAR) license allows Modulus clients to build on top of Modulus products and create custom solutions which can then be licensed in a B2B manner to fund managers, brokerages, 3rd party distributors, etc.
Under the VAR license, developers can customize and enhance our products, then independently market their solutions to clients around the world.
The VAR license provides start-ups with a new, viable business model, and existing development firms can supplement their current revenue streams.
We actively engage our VAR clients and we work to help them achieve the greatest possible ROI from our offerings.
Certain rules and restrictions apply.
- The VAR license requires a current annual license for the Modulus Source Code Subscription.
- You must add value to the product that you are developming. You may not resell Modulus products as-is.
- The product must be a compiled application, not a source code offering or development offering.
- You must adhere to certain pricing guidelines and provide responsive support services for the customized product to all your clients.
Please note: Our VAR license is for those who market B2B to business users such as 3rd party distributors, funds, proprietary trading firms, or brokerages. The VAR license is not required for software vendors who intend to market the software directly to their own end-users, who do not intend to use the software for B2B purposes and who do not intend to redistribute the software further.
- VAR licensees receive access to our extended repository of nearly three million lines of financial technology source code.
- Business planning, sales and marketing help is available.
- Potential sponsored access to VCs through Modulus VC.
- Potential opportunites to present your product or service at one of our workshops.
- Discounted custom development services.
- Potential marketing reach to thousands of existing Modulus clients via the Modulus Marketplace.
- Requires an approved business plan.
- Software project management experience or access to a project manager.
- Requires a valid and current license to a Modulus product.
Become a Value Added Reseller >
Why Choose Modulus?
Modulus is a financial technology company. While that may not sound like a real differentiator, it is. It means that our solutions come from our years of experience in the financial technology industry. Our products and services are provided by developers and engineers who have first-hand trading experience. Everyone here at Modulus speaks your language.
We offer innovative solutions which far exceed the requirements of the finance industry. Our solutions are engineered to stand the rigorous use of professional trading.
We pride ourselves on our highly accessible product support. With Modulus, you will never be redirected to an outsourced support team, and you won't find a problem we can't solve.
We understand that financial technology is not one size fits all. What's right for one client may not be right for the next.
Most importantly, we are committed to your success. In the spirit of a true partnership, we strive to build valuable, long-term relationships with our clients. We stick around after the job is done.